Software License Agreement
1. This is an Agreement between Licensor (ABC Nutrition, LLC) and Licensee, who is being licensed to use the Software.
2. By clicking the “I Agree” button or using the software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited, nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights and interests in the Software.
4. Licensee agrees not to, and will not permit others to license, sell, rent, lease, assign, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the software or make the software available to any third party.
5. Licensor reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the application or any service to which is connects, with or without notice and without liability to Licensee.
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE’S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
7. Licensee agrees to indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee’s business operations.
8. This agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by Licensee or Licensor.
9. Licensor may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without notice.
10. This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Licensor, in the event that Licensee fails to comply with any provisions of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by giving 30-day email notice to DietitiansAid or ABC Nutrition, LLC.
11. Upon termination of this agreement, monthly billing will cease the month of termination and no refund for that month or prior months will be applied if the terminating month has been charged.
12. Licensee agrees to discontinue use of all versions of the Software upon termination of this Agreement.
13. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
14. This Agreement is governed by the law of the State of Georgia applicable to Georgia contracts.
15. This Agreement is valid without Licensor’s signature. It becomes effective upon the Licensee’s use of the Software.
16. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provisions to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
17. Licensor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
18. If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us